YCKC's 1st Annual Summer Dragon Boat Competition
WANTED: 10 Teams of 10 Paddlers (+1 Drummer) to compete in YCKC's 1st Summer Dragon Boat
Competition, a new addition to the Yorkton Developmental Regatta - Saturday, August 16th, 2014.
Cost is $60/paddler or $660/team.
Registration fee includes individual YCKC membership, 3 Team practice sessions, and 1 individual member
non-Dragon Boat Drop-In Session. Additional Team practice times available upon request - cost is $10/paddler.
Book your team time NOW for Saturdays starting JULY 12!
Costumes welcome and unique Team name required!
Grab your co-workers, friends, family and form a team to participate in a fun Regatta!
Check out these Dragon Boat Resources:
- Full Dragon Boat Competition Details on a two-sided poster, PDF format
- Video: Basic paddling stroke and position: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IL8bGKKICc
- Photo: A-Block paddling formation
- FUN and Colourful Dragon Boat Compeition Poster
- History of Dragon Boat by Professor Andrew Chittick